Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 22 Vote(s) - 3.18 Average

Announcements Thread

Alas and Behold! For Whispers in the Dark during tonight's Elysium, Gwenivere La'Flux and Ivan Cain are both deemed worthy of 1 XP!

ST XP will be awarded to Arthor Perithal

Thine Overlord Hath declared upon to thee
For the scene "An Impossible Task" Tobias Hyde with receive 2 EXP

ST XP will be awarded to Gwenivere La'Flux

Thine Overlord Hath declared upon to thee
For the scene "Pacts, Rehab, Cover ups, Oh my!" the following characters receive 4 EXP

Rasmir,
Arthor Perithal,
Noelle "Trance" Aneksi
Michael Radcliffe

ST XP will be awarded to Gwenivere La'Flux

For the Scene Dr Dorian you're needed in the OR for surgery the following characters are awarded 1xp

Dorian

ST Xp going to Altair.
I herd cats... cats in the form of ones and zeros.

Site owner, lead technical admin.

For the scene Family Values the following characters receive the following rewards.

Gwen receives one dot in the Mentor background in lieu of experience.

Valadar receives 3 xp as ST XP
I herd cats... cats in the form of ones and zeros.

Site owner, lead technical admin.

For the Scene, To Gain a Boon, the following characters gain the following rewards:
Gwenivere La'Flux, Tobias Hyde, and Ivan Cain have received 4 XP.

ST XP goes to Arthor Perithal.

For the Scene, Crossroads Grand Opening, the following characters gain the following rewards:
Vivian, Edward, Arthor, Trish, and Michael receive 1 XP
ST XP goes to Rasmir

For the Scene Searching Still the following characters gain

Armand Harper Jr. 

Gains  4Xp. for rolling well enough to find the Cache a scene or two sooner than I thought...

ST XP goes to Vivian Cates Ab Nofret
"At my death may the bubbles of blood on my lips taste as sweet as berries. Give me not words of consolation.Give me magic,the fire of one beyond the borders of enchantment. Give me the spell of living well."-Awakening Osiris

Attention Chosen and Unchosen of Gaia, for the scene "Storm's Greeting" I award the following 1 XP:
Krisonna Yoroi

ST Exp Will go to Edward Vanheim

Hear Ye, Hear Ye! For bravely standing "Where Angels Fear to Tread", and succeeding in his Seeking, I award the following 2 XP:

Valadar Vidane

Furthermore, he gains a deeper understanding of himself and the universe around him, increasing his Arete to 3.

Finally, For his Valiance and Spirit of Sacrifice, He has Won for Himself:

The Broken Sword of Jean Parisot de Valette (1 Pt. Wonder, repairable)- Grants rank 1 Legend to the wielder.
Legend: When acting as a Defender to the Weak and Defenseless, or Sacrificing the Self for the Good of the Many, Gain 1 Quintessence (Heroic Resonance) for acting in the Legacy of Lord Jean Parisot de Valette.

ST Exp will go to Tobias Hyde.